Quick update: I recently switched from having everything hosted as a WordPress.com site to being 100% completely self-hosted. I figured that since I was paying for the domain name anyways (and apparently for hosting, too), I may as well take over all the admin for myself, as it gives me a lot more control and more options.
However, in the transition, a lot of things may have gotten a little funky. For instance, I know for a fact that none of the YouTube or Vimeo embeds work right now. So I should probably fix that. I’ll get around to that eventually. Maybe.
Edit: I figured out the problem. It seems that WordPress.com and a self-hosted site have different embed codes. So it’s a pretty simple cause, but unfortunately, a not so simple solution. I’ve started updating some of the videos, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get around to all of them.